I teach a style of Reiki called Usui / Holy Fire II. This form of Reiki was introduced by William Lee Rand in 2014. When I first learned about Holy Fire, I immediately started to feel this new energy within me. Now, I am excited to be able to share this practice with anyone who feels called to join me!
Usui / Holy Fire II Reiki Level 1 – $275
You will learn:
- The origin and history of Reiki.
- The Reiki Precepts.
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing one’s energy field.
- The Reiki 1 Placement (formerly known as attunement)
A 192-page class manual and a Level 1 certificate are included.
Usui / Holy Fire II Reiki Level 2 – $275
You will learn:
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbol feels and the results each symbol produces.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including Koki-ho – using the breath to send Reiki, Gyoshi-ho – Sending Reiki with the eyes.
- The Reiki 2 Placement (formerly known as attunement)
A 192-page class manual and a Level 2 certificate are included.
Usui / Holy Fire II Reiki ART Master – $1025
Payments can be made on a payment plan.
This course includes both Advanced Reiki Training and Reiki Master Training. You will be able to initiate students into all levels of Reiki including full Reiki master. The class is taught as the Usui/Holy Fire II style of Reiki that is a combination of the Usui system as taught by Mrs. Takata, and a special Holy Fire II style. The Usui and Holy Fire II master symbols are included along with the Ocean of Holy Love and the Holy Love meditation experience, Holy Fire Healing Experience, Healing in the River of Life, the Reiki Grid and many additional techniques not usually taught by others. The training is intensive and very thorough. It includes lecture, discussion, demonstration and adequate practice time. All issues and questions are dealt with openly in a very helpful and informative way. All Placements (formerly known as attunements) and Ignitions are explained, demonstrated so that each student becomes confident in their use. This is an excellent class for those wanting to be Reiki masters as well as those Reiki masters who want to deepen their understanding of Reiki and increase the effectiveness of their Reiki energies. It is also an excellent class for those interested in self-healing and spiritual development.