Today, I am grateful for SO many things. To make it easier, I have written a list of 10 things I’m grateful for:
1. The amazing spiritual teachers that have taught me and helped me along my journey to come to where I am today. Including 📿🌈Dante Singh 🌈📿.
2. The town I was born in, Media, PA which is “America’s First Fair Trade Town”.🙏
3. The exhilarating spiritual expos that I have attended, especially the Mind, Body Spirit Expo in 2015 where I had my first 🔮Akashic Energy Healing Experience.🎆
4. Burning Man! I went to BM in 2016, and it was a place where I felt like I could truly be myself. 👅👽😇🐸🌬I even had a mystical experience with the Ascended Master Babaji.🙏
5.💸These two teachers, Jillian Anderson and Christie Marie Sheldon, which teach courses on connecting spirituality with creating a life of prosperity and abundance!💸I highly recommend the course Permission to Prosper (which is catered towards Goddesses), and Unlimited Abundance which is for all beings!💸
6. Kombucha! It’s seriously one of my favorite drinks, and I feel that it uplifts me each time I drink it❕
7. My family… Sometimes I feel like the Black Sheep of the family. Sometimes I wonder, why can’t all of my family members be spiritual healers? And sometimes I wish they were more like-minded to me. But, when I zoom out and look from a higher perspective, I appreciate the love and care they give me, as well as the contrast & opportunity to expand into my TRUE SELF that they give to me. The opportunity to express myself to those that may have a different viewpoint. I am on my own path and I trust that!
8. 💸🤑💸Money! Yes, I use the word money because I’m consistently creating my Love Love relationship with money and currency!⚡(and Bitcoin in the future). If you’re curious about Bitcoin and other digital currencies, you can join Coinbase, the world’s most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin, using my invitation link here.⚡
9. 🌎🌍🌏I’m grateful that I have had the chance to travel to Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. I’m grateful that one day I may be able to travel to Antarctica and Australia. 🌏🌍🌎
10. I’m grateful for live music (especially electronic & healing music), and the power it has to bring people together for a shared experience. 🍯❤💛💚💙💜🎶 Some of my current favorites are Deya Dova, Lum, and Source Vibrations. 👁